News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: July 22, 2017, 11:30:32 AM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by RANCiDTOM
PM on the way...

on: July 22, 2017, 03:31:02 AM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by r gerling
Tom,
      I would also like one of your stainless probes for my .22 cal r10. Seems xtx air is sold out . Thanks in advance . I will await your pm .

on: July 21, 2017, 09:46:02 PM 
Started by JDK1 - Last post by 1066
Hi John .... welcome to the BSAOG!   :welcome:

on: July 21, 2017, 03:34:31 PM 
Started by JDK1 - Last post by JDK1
Hello i'm john and i have just bought a used ultra se multishot , i mainly shoot rimfires and shotguns but i like to keep an air rifle mainly for the many magpies and crows we get in the garden (woods to one side and open fields to the rear) and a bit of plinking , i did have a really nice s410 carbine but my granddaughter is showing a healthy interest in shooting at the targets and spinners i have set up in the garden and the air arms was just too heavy for her but she seems to have no problems with the ultra.

on: July 20, 2017, 12:57:13 PM 
Started by Mr_Ed - Last post by shy talk
Can you please put my details on the map,  shy talk, Skelmersdale, West Lancashire.  Thank you

on: July 19, 2017, 10:46:09 PM 
Started by Monkford - Last post by RANCiDTOM
Sadly only the administrator can change that, none of the mods can, the admin gets in occasionally but is very busy so don't hold your breath! I'm awaiting my postcode changed as well...

on: July 19, 2017, 07:29:38 PM 
Started by Monkford - Last post by Monkford
Good evening could one of the Mods please remove my full postcode please. I've tried doing it in profile settings but unable to.
Thanks in advance
Monkford

on: July 16, 2017, 10:01:55 PM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by RANCiDTOM
Yes I do paypal, I'll pm you.

on: July 15, 2017, 04:52:49 PM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by mk2
£30 plus p&p, that will be £2.50 for 1st class  recorded delivery. I'll send them via other methods if you want but unless you need one guaranteed by 9am 1st class recorded is fine in my experience, I have proof of posting, somebody signs for it at your end, it's insured and generally 1st class recorded gets it there next day (maybe 2 days if you're in the Highlands and 3 days for the Islands).

Hi Tom,

Do you do PayPal? If so can you pm me your details please .

Mark

on: July 14, 2017, 09:04:28 AM 
Started by JohnO - Last post by JohnO
Thanks for the info. Looking at the pictures and the links, it would appear that the letters were only introduced in 1921. Perhaps this gun is earlier than that? It does look old! I think I will need to go to John Knibbs. It is not vital to know the year, more from a historical viewpoint as my wife's great grandfather was gamekeeper on a big estate in Kerry in Ireland, so I was wondering was the gun handed down to him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10