• Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10
 on: December 13, 2017, 03:56:14 PM 
Started by Specman - Last post by RANCiDTOM
I see the similarity now, Gamo Shadow shares a lot of common parts too.

on: December 13, 2017, 12:05:38 PM 
Started by Specman - Last post by Specman
For future reference, although a break barrel not under leaver, many of the parts from the Webley Valuemax are identical as they are both GAMO guns. Part number W367 from Chambers did the job.

on: December 12, 2017, 03:41:04 PM 
Started by Captain Chaos - Last post by 1066
Hello .... welcome to the BSAOG!   :welcome:

on: December 11, 2017, 11:16:41 AM 
Started by Captain Chaos - Last post by Captain Chaos
Hello all,nice to meet you finaly, been looking at this forum for a while then had an idea, "GET AN ULTRA" , so I did jn .22, why did it take me so long to join this forum and why havent i ever tried an ultra se before now, Idont know, but wish I had done both a long time ago, so far a short day at the range and a few pellet tests later my ultra seems quite happy on superdomes, pellet on pellet at 25 yards, its also earning its corn in the pest control department,it is so ergonomically designed to point and shoot its better than a glove, hopefully it and myself will be around for a while.

on: December 11, 2017, 09:56:08 AM 
Started by Beagle64 - Last post by Focus
Welcome to the forum. Interesting what you were saying about quality control at BSA, that's good news!

on: December 09, 2017, 07:52:49 PM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by RANCiDTOM
I'd like one for my R10 SE .177 - do you still have any please?
Yes I have a .177 multi-shot in stock, just awaiting a new batch of the other calibre and single shot options for Goldstar/Scorpion etc, pm me and we can sort out details for delivery etc.

on: December 09, 2017, 12:11:06 PM 
Started by RANCiDTOM - Last post by Beagle64
I'd like one for my R10 SE .177 - do you still have any please?

on: December 09, 2017, 09:48:08 AM 
Started by Beagle64 - Last post by 1066
Hello .... welcome to the BSAOG!   :welcome:

on: December 08, 2017, 04:23:04 PM 
Started by Beagle64 - Last post by RANCiDTOM
Welcome to the forum.
Paul and Co at Wilts Shooting Centre are damn good, I used to do some of the PCP repair work for them before I had to move back up North to look after my mum.
I hope you get on with the R10, they are good when working correctly but they can be improved!  :wink:

on: December 08, 2017, 01:31:15 PM 
Started by Beagle64 - Last post by Beagle64
Just to introduce myself as a new member of the forum. After selling my air rifles a few years ago (and regretting it almost straight away!) I'm now the proud owner of a R10se .177. Went into the gun shop sure I was getting a HW100 but couldn't resist the looks and handling of the BSA. Was concerned about various forum comments on reliability but was assured BSA had made huge strides in quality having a new production manager drafted in from Jaguar. Had the rifle for a week before it wouldn't hold any air! Disappointing to say the least but the Wiltshire Shooting Centre in Devizes (near where we used to live) had the rifle back from BSA fixed in 5 working days! Both the other PCPs I've owned from Air Arms and FX needed repairs but none came close to the speed which BSA turned the gun round so no complaints! Looking forward to shooting some HFT and maybe some 10m target so looking for clubs to join in the new year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10