BSA Owners Group

• April 18, 2019, 08:25:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi from Helensburgh  (Read 1043 times)

jarvisgav

Hi from Helensburgh
« on: January 24, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »

Hi all

Joined a few weeks ago been to busy to get round to this; so here goes.
A subscriber to airgun world, a good magazine(well I think so), some useful topics etc...
After much deliberation over a year and with some cash saved up I purchased a BSA R10 from Livelines, Armadale..Scott very good bloke to deal with really helpful and after a comprehensive brain storming session, 1 hour, I parted with the cash for the gun mentioned..I am very pleased with it as it was on my wishlist when I went to the shop that and a Daystate Huntsman.
Haven't used it in anger yet, plenty of use inside my sheds at work though, really nice gun really quiet.

One small problem it has developed though when you slip in the magazine it isnt just as smooth an action as it was, some minor tweaking to square the magazine and lock it in, tends to trip the magazine forward until it is finally pinned/locked in, once you start shooting you may only get 6 shots then the magazine appears empty although it has actuall tripped forwards! leaving of course the early chambers with the pellets unfired..any suggestions.
The gun still shoots fine..I will probably need to take back to Livelines

Have enjoyed perusing some of the articles great work all........
Pages: [1]   Go Up