BSA Owners Group

• March 22, 2019, 11:12:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apology to Andy R10  (Read 1654 times)

robbiepemberton

Apology to Andy R10
« on: December 07, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »

An apology to AndyR10:
The moderators and admin staff at BSAOG would like to make it known that a public apology to Andy R10 is in order.
We'd like to sincerely apologise for having banned you and possibly cast doubts on your reputation on this board. We banned you and locked your post due to fears (now revealed to be unfounded) that you were somebody about to commit a fraudulent deal, or attempt one. We've had other people attempt to do dodgy deals on here, so we were a bit overly cautious! This was done in an effort to protect the members of this board while we reported the situation to the police. The post was locked to prevent anyone editing or deleting details. We've now found out that our suspicions were groundless and have re-instated your membership. We're sorry about any inconvenience caused during this time, it was all a misunderstanding.
We hope you find our apology acceptable, please feel free to comment or reply.
RobbieP
BSAOG.co.uk

To all other board members we can state we have no doubts as to the fact that Andy is in fact a genuine Registered Firearms Dealer. As this is the case Andy will have to arrange shipment of guns to an RFD of your choice, or arrange for personal collection of any guns he trades/sells.
We'd also like to say that Andy is not connected in any way with the moderators or admin of this board, so we cannot guarantee any of his sales or services, we're just allowing him to advertise. Any person dealing with him (or other traders) on this board must satisfy themselves as to guarantee liabilities. Any questions about goods or services should be sent to Andy R10 in the first case, any other questions can be addressed to the moderators, we'll try to answer as soon as possible, but we aren't always around 24 hours a day.
BSAOG

phil8282

• RFD
  • Postal Town: Leicester
  • Postcode: LE9
  • We will remember them.
Re: Apology to Andy R10
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 07:18:26 PM »

I think I can speak for everyone on the board, thanks for looking out for us Mods! Even better that you can admit you made a mistake and be man enough to admit it.

happy0065 happy0065 happy0065 sign0173
RFD.
Airgun tuning and Tench Regulator fitting to BSA's.
Website coming soon...

FB: http://www.facebook.com/TheRATWorks?ref=hl

mark2002

• BSAOG Rifleman
  • Postal Town: Nottingham
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 07:59:37 PM »

takes balls to publically admit your wrong. well done admin
BSA R10 VC Black Edition .177 MTC Mamba 4-16x50 RIR SCB
BSA Ultra SE Tactical JB tuned.177 MTC Mamba Lite 3-12x44 SCB

Plinkit

• BSAOG Rifleman
  • Postal Town: Cleethorpes
  • Postcode: DN35
  • 'Doss Pitter'
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

Hi, just a word to say I bought my lightning off andy r10, love it and was impressed with his customer service ( being local is great  ;D ;D). The missus says she wants one of her own now  :o, Wonder what she should have  rolleye0012 rolleye0012. Will definitely be speaking to Andy r10 to see what hes got.
BSA S10 mk3 bbk .177
BSA Ultra s/s .22
BSA Lightning .22
AA S200 mk3 .22
AA S410 Classic .22 & more than a few pistols

andy r10

• BSAOG Marksman
  • Postal Town: grimsby
  • Postcode: dn39
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 08:55:27 PM »

:o   a big thank you to all i am very happy to help all off you with anything shooting wise, from full bore, to parts etc please give me a pm if you need a rifle, a big thanks

Andy

boomer

• BSAOG Administrator
  • Postal Town: Leeds
  • Postcode: LS9
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2009, 09:15:18 PM »

thanks for your reply and understanding andy, i`ve sent you a few pm`s have you been getting them  ???

e-mail received andy  ;)

now that you`ve replied to this topic it may aswell be locked  :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 09:38:22 PM by boomer »
Mick

Firm but fair

Pages: [1]   Go Up