Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deben  (Read 483 times)

bigstancwsw

• BSAOG Rifleman
  • Postal Town: Launceston Cornwall
  • Postcode: PL15
Deben
« on: February 19, 2014, 02:26:06 PM »

Quality service is always worth telling folk about. My Hawke Sidewinder 4 - 16 (at least 4 years old) started loseing zero for no reason , so i contacted Deben to see if it could be serviced. Yes was the reply, cost £35 plus return postage. So off it went to Deben. I recieved an email three days later to tell me the turret had been wound too far which had crushed the spring against the outer shell. Ok probably my fault so i phoned them with the debit card in hand. The service department chap was very helpfull and explained what the problem had been, then refused to accept payment for the repair. Ok so how much for the return postage, again no charge. Two days later the scope arrived in a brand new box and bubble wrap. What a great service. I was going to buy an MTC scope but now i will be buying another Hawke. Cheers. Stan.
AA S410 .177, AA S400 .22,   BSA Meteor .177, Original Mod 45 .22, Air Arms S 400 classic .177,HW 97K .22 B&C tuned, Webley Eclipse.22, BSA Lightening .22, BSA S10 .22, BSF .22,  (and Guzzi owner)

ultra stu

• BSAOG Snr Marksman
  • Postal Town: bristol
  • Postcode: bs48
Re: Deben
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 03:51:00 PM »

This is the the main reason I buy hawke scopes etc .deben are the best and easiest company to deal with .the amount of times that the answer is (no problem send it to us and you will get a new one foc ) is almost 100 % even on stuff ive bought second hand . /clappp/7.
Pages: [1]   Go Up