Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: aldi  (Read 1362 times)

pasty

• BSAOG Honoured Member
  • Postal Town: annesley
  • Postcode: ng15
aldi
« on: April 22, 2014, 07:52:51 PM »

just got one of these from aldi for £14.99 if anyones intrested , thought it may be handy for carrying my decoys while i'm sat in the bushes/hide waiting for woody's and for the money it dont feel half bad at all and pretty comfortable
https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-17th-april/product-detail/ps/p/fishing-ruckstool/

Happydad65

• BSAOG Recruit
  • Postal Town: southampton
  • Postcode: so19 7ap
  • Not a gun snob! happy to shoot anything.
Re: aldi
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 06:47:10 PM »

hi,
looked at these the other day, tempted but didn't get one at the time, have learnt not to walk into Aldi with  more money than I need to spend in my pocket.  //wink//

ATB
Mike
JB blueprinted Hornet .177 + MTC viper connect, HFT rig. Webley Oyspray, 2x AA s200.177 son & daughter's. custom xs78, xs15, restoration project Relum Tornado. access to a S10, Ultra se,  & HW80.

pasty

• BSAOG Honoured Member
  • Postal Town: annesley
  • Postcode: ng15
Re: aldi
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 09:47:59 AM »

yes i know what you mean , but it makes life alot easier i'm going out later with 12 decoys , 5meter x 5meter cam net , adjustable bankstick i use to steady the rifle , small flask a few other bits and bobs , pellets , range finder etc and it all fits into it with room to spare and thats with the gun bag in there as well which means my hands are free to carry the rifle while i'm going to my position
Pages: [1]   Go Up