BSA Owners Group

• July 16, 2018, 06:09:55 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Air Bottles in the West Midlands - Heads Up!  (Read 721 times)

Bunnybagger

• BSAOG Recruit
  • Postal Town: Oswestry
  • Postcode: SY11
Air Bottles in the West Midlands - Heads Up!
« on: August 07, 2014, 06:38:24 PM »

Air Bottles in the West Midlands - Heads Up!

I went to Fire Safe International at Atcham, near Shrewsbury, the other day to have my air bottle filled and the owner told me he has a number of air bottles for sale. Here is a copy of the email he sent to clarify the details:

Used, 9 litre, 207 bar Carbon Fibre (Lightweight, 7kg) fitted with EN144 DIN Valve. These are pressure tested and filled, ready for use, but have a limited life and are only usable to the end of October 2017. These are being offered at £120 inc VAT, complete with a PVC protective cover. Stocks are limited.
    As these are pressurised vessels, carriage is difficult but can be arranged at extra cost so local pick up would be best.

We can also offer brand new, non-limited life 300 bar charge “super-light” cylinders in either 7.2l or 9 litre size. Complete with a valve these are priced at £585 and £636 (inc VAT) respectively.

We also have a selection of smaller steel cylinders, mostly 200 bar ranging in size from 2, 3, 4, 6 & 9 litre sizes, all of which can be fully refurbished and tested before sale, costs from £60.

I hope that this information can be of use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up