BSA Owners Group

• December 16, 2018, 09:40:20 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: area guides  (Read 1073 times)

RunSilentRunDeep

• BSAOG Recruit
  • Postal Town: Plymouth
  • Postcode: PL5
area guides
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:41:05 AM »

/hiiiii/
suggestion of possible forum heading of 'Area Guide', to include recommended RFDs' and also local gun clubs within a set area i.e. yorkshire,lancashire,south west, south east etc etc to help out those that are new or rejoining this fantastic hobby/way of life and also for the seasoned folk alike as im sure there are places that are unknown to some of those also. Possibly if they were travelling to somewhere for a shoot or visiting family/friends/meets etc would be good to be able to check out such places in advance and plan to visit them should the need/occassion arise.

Dan
Stay Safe & Happy Shooting!

Hot Shots Enjoy Banging Game Birds

BSA Ultra .22 Tactical Hawke Sport HD IR Mil Dot w/sound moderator, bipod.

RunSilentRunDeep

• BSAOG Recruit
  • Postal Town: Plymouth
  • Postcode: PL5
Re: area guides
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 09:26:48 AM »

/hiiiii/
i see theres been a fair few 'views' of this thread but no-ones commenting, come on guys n gals have your say. sure the mods wont bite....much! ;) haha.
even if you dont like the idea,not sure why you wouldnt like it but hey ho, feel free to say so promise i wont get offended! :)
i personally think it would be a useful tool for all of us on this site. save a lot of time trawling through posts/google or generating double/treble/more threads of the same subject clogging up the rest of the site needlessly.

Dan

asp383

• BSAOG Snr Marksman
  • Postal Town: crawley
  • Postcode: rh11
  • chrono available upon request
Re: area guides
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 07:26:39 PM »

Although not in their own dedicated sub headed sections, RFD's will be covered in both reviews & feedback sections, as well as general chat. There is a club listing (although not definitive & may be added to), in the target shooting section. Hope this helps
BSA: Superstar .22. S10.22 'yoda'. Ultra .177 ss. Ultra SE .25 tactical. Non BSA: Webley Raider 10 .22. Kral Magnum .22. Evanix Rainstorm Bullpup .22. El Gamo Centre.
Pages: [1]   Go Up