BSA Owners Group

• December 13, 2018, 03:21:45 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: range and country shooting supplies, sleaford , lincs.  (Read 572 times)

tunnel rat

• BSAOG Recruit
  • Postal Town: perivale
  • Postcode: ub6
range and country shooting supplies, sleaford , lincs.
« on: July 18, 2016, 01:52:49 PM »

hi all !.
           I just wanted to tell you about range and country of Sleaford lincs. and the excellent service I received from them on a recent purchase.

I bought a bsa airsporter centenary .177 from them after seeing it on their website it was as stated i.e. absolutely mint with mint boxed and all accessories just as it left the factory , it even had the brown greaseproof paper still wrapped around the barrel !.

free shipping was included in the price and it was agreed that it would be shipped to my local rfd, so imagine my surprise to receive an email a couple of days later to say that due to the mint condition of the rifle etc. they would personally deliver it to my door in London because they did not want it being damaged in transit ( something that I must admit was playing on my mind after reading some of the horror stories on that issue !).

we agreed a day that was mutually agreeable to both parties for the delivery , I was kept informed of their  progress by phone and they turned up within the time they stated and the rifle was exactly as they stated in their website - that is what I call exceptional service above and beyond what can reasonably be expected !, customer service of the highest order !.
this is the first time I have had any dealings with this shop (I never even new it existed ) and I'm sure it wont be the last .

many thanks to peter and co of range and country.

I have no hesitation in recommending this shop to members, - usual disclaimers etc.

best wishes to all .               tunnel rat.
Pages: [1]   Go Up